Participation Statistics & Information
IGCS 2020 aims to:
- To bring together the world’s scientific experts to catalyze and advance scientific knowledge in the field of gynecologic oncology, present the most recent research findings, and enhance scientific collaborations around the world.
- To bring together community leaders, scientists, and policy leaders to promote and enhance programmed collaborations to more effectively address regional, national and local responses to gynecologic cancers around the world and overcome barriers that limit access to prevention, care and services.
Industry Benefits of Supporting IGCS 2020
- Promotes cutting-edge scientific research
- Offers a unique opportunity to exchange ideas with renowned professionals from across the world
- Provides an ideal networking forum
- Offers unique exposure to worldwide markets
IGCS Meeting Attendance
||Prague, Czech Republic
||Rio de Janeiro, Brazil